Skiin Thermalink is a collection of heated garments. The accompanying Skiin Connected Life App connects to all of our heat enabled garments and allows for user controlled temperature selection for ultimate comfort.
Our interconnected system allows you to wear multiple pieces using one power source through our patented snap in connection.
- Heat elements on top of foot and around toes
- Heel and sole of sock are reinforced with loftier structures to provide added insulation, and durability.
- Completely seamless construction for ultimate comfort
- Baselayer Bottom
- The connectable sock is part of a modular system and is powered by a connection system
- Made to be worn with its own module and battery which connects to the sock and is secured with an adjustable band
- The adjustable band has strategically placed silicone strips that keep the sock in place during use
- Fine wool external layer adds additional insulation and provides superior moisture management, and odour eliminating properties
- The inner layer is constructed using specialty nylon yarns derived from recycled coffee beans that allow for up to 10°C of added natural body heat retention.
- Lycra is used throughout the fabric structure to provide added comfort and garment recovery during wear.
S (9-11) (for shoe size US 5-10)
M (10-13) (for shoe size US(10.5-13)
M (10-13 (for shoe size US 7-12)
L 14+ (for shoe size US 12.5-14)
Black with Grey highlights
Future Features Enabled Via Updates
Each piece is ergonomically designed with strategically placed zones to enhance breathability, wicking, and targeted functionality.
Fine yarns and subtle tone on tone style details, create a luxurious look and feel.