iOS Application Installation Instructions
To install the iOS application you need to have an application called TestFlight.
What is Apple Test Flight:
The Skiin beta app is distributed via TestFlight, rather than the Apple App Store. Once your signup to the beta program has been processed you will then receive an invitation via e-mail, from TestFlight.
TestFlight is an online service for over-the-air installation and testing of mobile applications, currently owned by Apple Inc and only offered to developers within the iOS Developer Program.
It is similar to the App store but for internal testing within the company and clients.
- Install TestFlight from the Apple App Store
- Search your email for an invitation from TestFlight
- Click the “View in TestFlight” button
- After this click accept and install
- The application will be installed on your device
- You can close the TestFlight app and use the application as a user
- Click here for information on setting up your Skiin account and garment if needed
What you should do if there is an update?
For any new application update, you will receive a notification.
If there is an update: Open Testflight and press “Update”, the application will be updated instantly.
Please see the video below for step-by-step instructions for installing the app.
In case if you find any issues in the app please uninstall the application and reinstall the application from TestFlight. If this is not resolved by uninstalling and re-installing the TestFlight app please contact us at [email protected].