Skiin Thermalink is a collection of heated garments. The accompanying Skiin Connected Life App connects to all of our heat enabled garments and allows for user controlled temperature selection for ultimate comfort.
Our interconnected system allows you to wear multiple pieces using one power source through our patented snap in connection.
- Top of gloves' heating elements keep hands and fingers warm.
- Double knit mesh fabric structures add insulation while for air.
- Index finger and thumb are touch screen friendly
- Flat seams for added comfort
- Baselayer Top and Hoodie
- The connectable glove is part of a modular system and is powered by connector system.
- Made to be worn with its own module and battery, which snaps onto the glove and secures below the wrist with an adjustable band.
- Fine wool external layer adds additional insulation and provides superior moisture management, as well as odour eliminating properties
- The inner layer is constructed using specialty nylon yarns derived from recycled coffee beans that allow for up to 10°C of added natural body heat retention.
- Lycra is used throughout the fabric structure to provide added comfort and garment recovery during wear.
Our garments are all connected to an external battery pack through USB C and can be interchanged for larger capacity battery packs or multiple battery packs depending on the desired time of use.
Men's: S/M, M/L
Women's: S/M. M/L
Future Features Enabled Via Updates
Each piece is ergonomically designed with strategically placed zones to enhance breathability, wicking, and targeted functionality.
Fine yarns and subtle tone on tone style details, create a luxurious look and feel.