Women's Baselayer Top
Skiin Thermalink is a collection of heated garments. The accompanying Skiin Connected Life App connects to all of our heat enabled garments and allows for user controlled temperature selection for ultimate comfort.
Our interconnected system allows you to wear multiple pieces using one power source through our patented snap in connection.
Baselayer Top Product Specifications
- Heating elements positioned at bottom of torso, covering front, side and back
- Thumbhole at sleeve for added coverage
- Easily accessible connection point on sleeves to power compatible gloves.
- Knit in pocket secures batter
- Centre back is designed with a special hexagonal knit structure to create a raised channel that allows for added air circulation in this high sweat zone
Connects to: Gloves
- Fine wool external layer adds additional insulation and provides superior moisture management, and odour eliminating properties
- The inner layer is constructed using specialty nylon yarns derived from recycled coffee beans that allow for up to 10°C of added natural body heat retention.
- Lycra is used throughout the fabric structure to provide added comfort and garment recovery during wear.
Women's Baselayer Top
Health & Wellness Data Skiin Can Capture
Skiin Baseline is the first layer of the Skiin Connected Care system. Using Textile Computing, Baseline accurately captures your body’s unique health and wellness data. It can capture the following health and wellness data, with more coming soon through software updates:
Posture, steps, & location
Heart Rate & HRV
Core Body Temperature
Finding your health and wellness insights with Skiin Baseline is as easy as changing your clothes.
Select your Skiin Baseline Collection Layer
Download and connect the Skiin Connected Life App
Build a personalized dataset and visualize your Aura
Connect and communicate with your care circle
Connect with Loved Ones
Pair garments from our Innerwear Collection with the Skiin App to view continuous health and wellness data, like core body temperature, heart rate, activity levels, and location.
Have A Question?
Want to learn more about how Skiin can help you or your loved ones track their health and wellbeing while all while connecting to care? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions below.